Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hypersensitive

I realized today I lost my sense of humor... I've become hypersensitive to life I guess. If someone asks oh so you are just at home with the kids .. I have this overwhelming need to say well I am their therapist/nurse /teacher and ref... I cook and clean .. balance the budget .. stay on top of all appointments for all of us .. and fill out forms and I also research meds /illnesses ........ Leaving the person dumbfounded and there is usually that uncomfortable silence.

If someone makes jokes about " riding the short bus'" wearing helmets-- licking windows... I then also have to fight the need to totally tell that person how uncool those statements are..

A friend told me quite awhile ago You know you are allowed to have fun...
I think I have forgotten how ...

No comments: